HOW DO THEY WORK?
• The gaseous effluent with the proper centrifugal ventilator is send into the heat interchanger air/air for the heat up.
• An automatic valve during the start up provides ambient air.
• A gas burner provide to complete the warm up of the gases and mantain a constant inlet temperature (350-400° C).
• All the heat up, start up and operation procedures are controlled through a dedicated software.
• The type of catalyst and his quantity is selected to guarantee the complete oxidation of the organic impurities, producing carbon dioxide and water.
• The catalyst requires lower temperature of exercise and shorter residence time for the oxidation to occur minimizing the fuel consumption.
• The heat generated by the combustion reaction is recovered in the air/air interchanger and then in a second stage heat recovery system depending on the type of plant.
WHY TO CHOOSE OUR CATALYTIC PLANTS?
• Improved efficiency and consistency of treatment
• Flexibility of operation of the production lines coupled
• Longer life than alternative systems
• Lower manteinance
• Increased energy recovery
• High efficiency over time
• Rapid recovery of the expenditure of the catalyst
• Safety of treatment
• Elimination of odors
• Elimination S.O.V. (volatile organic compounds)
• Thermal performance 60%-70% by exchange of shell and tube heat
• Operating temperature: 350-400° C
• N°1 burner installed
• Fuel consumption: 60 m3/h
• Power consumption: 35.2 kW
• Possibility of replacement of the catalyst